- Profile Cohabitation
- My husband, twin boys, 2 cats and a dog
- Profile Communities
- Religious communities, alumni networks (Yale University, Trinity College Dublin, & St. Olaf College), Reformers International (formerly Rotary International before the 2015 reorganization), and the Berkeley Community Theater.
- Profile Skills
- I know about US politics, religion, community organizing, group facilitation. I know about principles of dialogue between unlike groups, and how people filter information to try to find something they trust. I can grow food crops--but only a select few-
- Profile Profession
- Research at Institute for the Future which has recently moved to downtown San Francisco to a much scaled-down office since most people work from home. I research how religion and religious conflict shape individuals, regions and businesses.
- Profile Location
- Bay Area, CA
- Profile Experience
- I'd say 2014 was really the tipping point...that was such a strange moment in time--in the context of an increasingly secular global north & desecularized global south, religious conflict started to really take a toll on businesses. Everyone wanted t
- Profiles Ideals
- My family and friends. More generally, the things that matter to me are finding balance, making a difference, celebrating the things that are worth celebrating in life, and security--financial, health and otherwise.
- Super Name
- Super Id
- Member for
- 6 years 20 weeks