- Profile Cohabitation
- Wife, Daughter, Brother, Friends (a family of four), Thirty-two refugees from Korea, two dogs.
- Profile Communities
- Artists, people who build community, people who build structures, people who know how to do things. I have a wide circle of talented friends. I am now in close contact with a group of Korean immigrants. Among this group are farmers, doctors, scientists and craftspeople.
- Profile Skills
- The English language, how to speak in public, how to play accordion. I am quickly learning how to farm, how to negotiate, how to repair things. I've been a jack of all trades, master of none, and am finding that I ""master"" what I need to when I need to.
- Profile Profession
- Teacher, writer, farmer, handyman, negotiator, gift-economist
- Profile Location
- Northerneast Oregon
- Profile Experience
- Leaving the bay area and the urban environment for health reasons. To get further away from pollution and to adjust my lifestyle to more sustainable practices
- Profiles Ideals
- Safety and welfare for all with more conern/effort concentrated on those more close to me.
- Super Name
- Super Id
- Member for
- 6 years 20 weeks