- Profile Cohabitation
- A mix of public sector workers and disgruntled retirees. *sigh*
- Profile Communities
- From my work life, I seem to be on first name terms with a bunch of experts in media & communications, technology, and the social sciences. Socially, my mates are mostly gamers and creative types. Go figure.
- Profile Skills
- Outside my chosen academic field (digital media & society), I have a ""shallow"" understanding of everything from architecture to computing, and astronomy to environmental science.
- Profile Profession
- I work for the University of London as a research associate, where I am attempting to balance my research with taking seminars for a course on digital media & society. I also do the odd bit of work as a freelance journalist.
- Profile Location
- A housing cooperative in south-east London.
- Profile Experience
- Having finally(!) completed my PhD thesis in the spring of 2016, I was offered a research job in the private sector. But instead of taking the job, my supervisor talked me into staying at the university as part of a postdoctoral fellowship.
- Profiles Ideals
- Justice, freedom, transparency - the usual. :)
- Super Name
- Super Id
- Member for
- 6 years 20 weeks