Public Health Information
in a sea of distrust and misinformation about ReDS, we need to get the cold, hard facts, and make them easy to understand and share
- Scientists and ReDS experts - education from experts on proper procedures is paramount
- Doctors, nurses, caretakers - any medical experience is welcome, practical and 'insider' experience working with ReDS is a bonus
- Illustrators, photographers, graphic designers, animators - we want to give these documents a professional and approachable look, and something which people will recognize and associate with trustworthiness (""By the people, for the people"" perhaps)
- Writers, copywriters, journalists, editors - communicating effectively is the most important aspect of this project
- Families, community leaders, teachers - these documents will immediately serve and benefit this group, so they should have input on how they are created and presented - and they will also find ways to distribute and share them with their communities
Add your name to the members list. Review the links provided below, think about what they convey and why. Come up with a topic to explore as a group, or choose one that already exists and volunteer to fill one of the roles.